From: Clayton Elwell
Subject: Kyoto Common Lisp on a Pyramid 98x
We've got the June 3, 1987 version of Kyoto Common Lisp.  It's up and
running on our Suns, but I am trying to get it to run on our Pyramid
98x (which is notably faster than a Sun 3/50!).  With a little
fiddling of #define staements, I got raw_kcl to compile, but when it
tries to read in the lisp parts, it gives me an endless string of "0
is and illegal fsr index" (I think--I don't have the output handy).
I'd like to know:

	1. Has anyone gotten KCL to run a Pyramid (OSx 4.0)?
	   If so, I'd appreciate the appropriate diffs.

	2. If not, does anyone have at least a foggy notion of what I
	   am doing wrong?

Thanks,

-=-

Clayton Elwell