From: Kris Ng
Subject: Needed KCL
	I'm interested in the Kyoto Common Lisp (KCL). However, our
site doesn't have internet to another site (such as University of Texas
at Austin). So, it is impossible for me to obtain KCL through ftp.
I just wonder if anyone out there who have KCL can 'tar' the sources on a
tape for me. If possible, I will mail you a tape along with the license
request form that I send to the authors (since license is required).
	Thanks in advance !!

- Kris

UUCP : ····@alberta.UUCP		Kris Ng,
					Department of Computing Science,
If you love something, set it free.	University of Alberta,
  If it comes back, it is yours;	Edmonton, T6G 2M7,
    If it doesn't, it never was!	Alberta, Canada.
From: Timothy Freeman
Subject: Continuation Passing Style
Does anyone have any code that can transform some subset of Common
Lisp into continuation-passing style?  Anyone have any idea what
subset we would have to take of Common Lisp to make this doable?  I am
pretty sure we would have to punt dynamically bound variables.  Could
we keep throw and catch, or would we have to have a Scheme-like catch
to make this possible?
--
Tim Freeman

Arpanet: ···@theory.cs.cmu.edu
Uucp:    ...!seismo!theory.cs.cmu.edu!tsf