From: Rob Peck
Subject: KCL source?
Since the posting of the Kyoto Common Lisp information, I have been
searching locally for someone who might have internet access.  The
only volunteer I found has left his computer center, never to be
heard from again.

We are willing to sign and return the license agreement per the
announced terms, if only we can find someone who can provide the
software.  I can send a 9 track or cartridge tape, with appropriate
return postage to whichever party here who may be willing to
volunteer to give us a copy of the tar-file for KCL.

We'd sincerely appreciate the help.   Please EMAIL me if you
have KCL and can provide us a copy.

Thanks.
Rob Peck               ....ihnp4!hplabs!dana!rap