From: John Sambrook
Subject: How do you remove packages in Common Lisp?
Could someone please tell me how you remove (ie. discard) packages
in Common Lisp when they are no longer needed?

For example, let's say I create a new package like this:

         (make-package 'foo)

Now at some point in time I decide that I no longer need this package.
How do I get rid of it?  I think I have read CLtL pretty closely, but
I can't find any explanation of how to do this.

Yes, I'm relatively new to Lisp.  Thanks for keeping the flames on low :-)

--
John Sambrook                        Internet: ยทยทยทยท@nsr.acs.washington.edu
University of Washington WD-12           UUCP: uw-nsr!john