From: Kathy Murphy
Subject: Kyoto Common Lisp
We are in the process of selecting a Lisp package to port to a new
computer system (target market is NOT the AI community but we would
like to have a Lisp compiler and interpreter available on the
system).  At the moment our choice is limited to either Kyoto
Common Lisp or the pd version of FRANZ LISP.  KCL appears to be
much simpler to port and maintain but we have no idea how potential
users view KCL vs pd FRANZ.  I would appreciate comments on the
following:

General experience with KCL.
KCL vs pd FRANZ LISP.
The importance of Lisp compiler speed - KCL's compiler is very slow.

Please mail replies directly to me.  If there is enough interest I
can summarize results.  Thank you.

--
Kathleen Murphy                       ...!uwvax!astroatc!murphy
Astronautics Technology Center
From: Jim Kempf
Subject: Re: Kyoto Common Lisp
Related question: