From: ····@dlcdev.UUCP
Subject: OPS5
To all those of you who asked me to mail OPS5 to them and only gave
arpa addresses of the form. ···@bar.baz, please help a net neophyte
at a uucp only site comprehend how to translate this into a path
from my machine that won't upset the mailer at mit-eddie.

					Eric Van Tassell
					Data Language Corp.
					617-663-5000
					clyde!bonnie!masscomp!dlcdev!eric
					harvard!mit-eddie!dlcdev!eric
					···········@eddie.mit.edu
From: ·······@operations.dccs.upenn.edu.UUCP
Subject: Expert Systems for networking

	Hello:

		We are looking for a PC or VAX based expert system that
		is capable of handling rules that describe network fault
		diagnosis.

		Therefore, its rule base capability must be significant,
		and its inference capabilities must be rich (backward,
		forward, mix).  The PC version would be a "portable
		expert", whereas the VAX version would be smarter,
		bigger, and unmovalbe.

		Cost is a factor!  Forget ART of KEE.  Any help would
		be appreciated.

					thanx,